Old 09-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 4wd
Trim Level: Express
Color: Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:69
jacksonsnorth will become famous soon enough

Hey Homies, I think I am gonna try to work a deal on the property we rent for our mobile home. They have expressed an interest in selling and I may be able to pick it up reasonable enough to put up a decent garage to finally start some work on my truck. After a couple years when the Real Estate market recovers a bit I will flip it and then go for the big land buy. The ultimate purchase we have sought for the last couple years is 50 to 100 acres with mix of woods and fields and not completely cut off of harvestable wood. We plan to build a family compound and live better by raising our own year round gardens and raising our own meat. Tough project to untertake at my age but we are determined to make a better place for my grandson to grow up on. This will of course include some truck trails for him (and Papa) to play on. I think this area needs more truck trails and possibly a kool spot to hold a Maine Ram Party each summer. Wouldnt that be sweet Anyway, Maine folks keep posting up so we can get a group big enough to eventually check the possibility of a Maine Rams group. Keep Rammin'