View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I used the 91 tune for a while, then the 93 tune, didn't hardly notice a difference between them in power or mpg(maybe just slightly more low end power with the 93). Then for a while used the 87 tune, which was still great, but didn't really notice much change in mpg, and the drop in power wasn't hardly noticeable. Well recently tuned it to stock about 2 weeks ago and holy crap it seems sluggish. I never even realized how much my mpg was boosted with the tunes but I am at my all time worst avg mpg(13.8mpg). I normally avg 15-18mpg depending on driving. I drive 99% city. I've never avg'd below 15mpg before this tank with the stock tune. I had it tuned right after I bought it.

I've also never tried the mpg tune.

Needless to say I'll be tuning it to at least the 87 tune later tonight lol.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.