View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I'm starting to get sick of trying to make big heavy trucks fast with small displacement engines lol. My father and I are starting to put together our F100 soon(built a 300cid inline six for it previously) and we finally agreed on a 460cid. "thank the lord for the big block ford". lol

Displacement is by far the easiest/cheapest power. I gotta say though, I've been around a bunch of hot rod inline six guys and watching a little six cylinder power a 10 second 1/4 mile car is impressive. The v8 guys sure get upset when they lose to a little six shooter . I gave in though and we are taking the easy route with the bent 8. All my six parts are currently up for sale Some of them haven't been made for a loooong time...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.