View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Son View Post
No, this thread isn't about finding someone to make what you want, it's about getting someone to ignore another company's trademarks to make what you want. That's stealing where I come from and this forum should not be a party to it by allowing a thread like this to remain. I bet you miss Napster, too.
At no time did BradZ indicate that he wanted someone to break a law to make him a set of badges. He has asked if they are available form an alternate source, as his chosen source apparently does not have their paperwork in order and as a result are experiencing delays of an unknown length.

He did indicate that he did not care where he gets his Mopar badges to place on his Mopar vehicle, only that he wants to purchase them.

Who knows; maybe there is another company that has got their paperwork in order and manufactures these badges. IMO, asking about that here on this forum is a great starting place as if there is a place that does offer them, there is likely a member here that knows about it.

As for what this forum should and/or should not be a party of/to, that is best left for the administrators and possibly the owner to decide. As they are all aware of this threads existence, I'm pretty sure it would have disappeared if they felt it violated the terms of this forum.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI