Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:26
Miami Son is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
At no time did BradZ indicate that he wanted someone to break a law to make him a set of badges. He has asked if they are available form an alternate source, as his chosen source apparently does not have their paperwork in order and as a result are experiencing delays of an unknown length.

He did indicate that he did not care where he gets his Mopar badges to place on his Mopar vehicle, only that he wants to purchase them.
I'm not an idiot. This is exactly what he said: "company that initially did them cant anymore thanks to a cease and desist but I like em, so any ideas who still can do em?"

It is obvious that A) he knows that the company that was making them can no longer do so legally because they were enjoined by Chrysler from doing so due to trademark infringement, and B) despite knowing that, he wants another company/person to violate Chrysler's trademark and make him some because he likes them.

And if there was any doubt he later posted this: "already knew that, I figure theres somebody appl.....i mean dodge hasnt sent the lawyers after"

There is nothing ambiguous in what exactly it is he wants someone to do and why.

Last edited by Miami Son; 10-05-2012 at 10:09 PM.