View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Ram Crew 2WD
Trim Level: Lone Star
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:249
CHVYKLR has a spectacular aura aboutCHVYKLR has a spectacular aura aboutCHVYKLR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth View Post
I would love to get a setup just like yours turbos, transmission, and all if I had the funds!
You just gotta shoot MGH a PM and talk goals and cost...tell him what you want. There are a LOT of options for everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaderzNgravy View Post
Whats the point of keeping your foot out of it? We didn't bulletproof it so you can use cruise control!

I agree, we need to get some more turbo rams out there. I think everyone is scared that the 545 isn't going to last, but i can assure you guys that Mike has it figured out. His truck sees way harder miles than any other truck on here, hands down. He was running the truck so hard on the way home from Philly one day that he made himself sick. I have yet to get a phone call asking for a ride and to bring a trailer.

We have a single turbo 2wd truck and a twin turbo 4wd truck. Who wants to be the first single 4wd or twin 2wd?
Haha. I meant keep my foot out it so I don't get any tickets not cause I'm worried about anything breaking. You guys built a sweet setup and all the clutches and billet triplelock are awesome. I already shot Moe's a message about ordering some tires soon...I don't think these will make it to the end of the month.

I didn't get to drive it at all today. Too much stuff for the move and plus it's been raining

Stage 2 is underway by L&M Customs & HHP

Last edited by CHVYKLR; 10-07-2012 at 09:32 PM.