Ok folks, after a few delays, it is now time to make your choices for the 2013 Ram Z calendar!
First, let me say thank you to everyone who participated and submitted their pictures, lots of great choices this year! BIG thank you to brad12kx for taking the time to put the pics together for us, Brad, you rock!!! VOTING IS NOW OPEN!!!!!
We are doing this a little differently this year thanks to many great suggestions, so this is how it works:
1) You, the members, will select the pics that will be featured on the calendar. There are 79 pictures to choose from in this thread. Due to this being a rather lengthy thread, you may want to have more than one window open lol but we are not doing a slideshow thread this year due to many members not being able to view it so THIS IS THE ONLY VOTE THREAD!!!!
2) Each member will be allowed to pick 24 images. You will be posting your choices by picture numbers, i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4 etc....
3) The highest voted picture will be on the cover and the next 12 will be given a month, to be selected by the staff. Votes will be counted electronically and, in the event of a tie, staff will determine the pic to be placed in the calendar.
4) Don't worry about the size of the picture. They will be resized. Just pick the ones you like best.
5) All "non-vote" posts will be deleted! No extra chatter please! If you have any questions please PM me.
6) Voting will close November 16, 2011 at Midnight, Central Standard Time. After that we will tally the votes and get all this submitted to CafePress and from there you will be able to order the calender! More info on the order link will be provided as it becomes available.