View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I see it now.

I now know exactly what your water concerns are based on the printed remarks; and my initial impresions are like yours. The S&B Scoop is also not what I expected it too look like; as I also expected a flanged type lip that curves out from under the front bumper skirt to [really] suck in the air.

In saying that, the water issue would probably be far more evident/present and a bigger issue had the Scoop looked the way we both hoped/imagined.... ?

I'm sure the crew at S&B Filters had their reasons and once I've completed my installation, I'll be sure to ask them the reasoning.

I'll reserve my complete detailed opinion for when the product arrives and I've played around and installed it.

Grub out!