Old 10-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2008 ram 2500 2wd
Trim Level: slt
Color: white
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:55
bigtim44 will become famous soon enough

Well here is the overdue update,the full house motor had to come back out due to oiling issues,I still have to tear it down and investigate the full problem.This happened 10 days before we were due to go to world finals at Bonneville salt flats.
Sooo...I pulled the race motor out on Friday and had the stock motor back in and the truck driving again by saturday late afternoon.
Monday Oct 1st,I loaded the truck up and left my place at 7pm and pulled into wendover at 3am tuesday.Teched on tuesday,wednesday was spent finishing up loose ends on the truck.
Thursday we managed a few runs with a 163mph on the first run,with a best out of all the runs of 166mph,this is with the stock cummins motor/stock injectors and stock turbo with an H&S mini maxx,afe cold air intake and a 5 inch turbo back straight pipe.
All in all the truck performed great, it handled great,flew straight as an arrow and the stock motor exceeded axpectations and was only 3mph from setting a new record in the class.
Here's some pics of it on the salt:

08 Ram 2500 2wd,6.7 cummins, DAP, H&S performance Mini Max, MCC by Ryan, big single turbo, twin CP3 pumps,Hamilton Cam,Fully ported & polished head by MHP,Hellmann sidedraft intake.886hp to the wheels,1430lb/ft to the wheels.
B/DT record holder,El Mirage and Bonneville salt flats.