Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1994 DODGE RAM 1500 SLT 2WD
Trim Level: SLT LONG BED
Color: SILVER (AT THE MOMENT)
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:10
AROD is on a distinguished road
Cool Long Tube Headers, No EGR Pipe Hook-up

Hey Ya'll, Need a little advice here. I ordered a set of PaceSetter Long Tube headers for my 94 Ram 1500 from AMAZON. It said that they would fit my truck and I'm sure they will, except for 1 little thing, the EGR Tube connection to the manifold. I have not test fit them yet, gonna do that here in a few minutes. I just wanted to know if anybody else has run across this and if so what to do? I know that I'm gonna have to fabricate it because I like the headers and they ARE NOT going back! I knew I would run into some fab. work eventually anyway, building my 1st Sport Truck/Street Strip Truck! If it is long enough I could just drill a hole for the EGR Tube in one of the header tubes and drill 2 small holes and tap threads in it for the hold down for the EGR Tube. Just put a new EGR Valve on it a few weeks ago, solenoid was broken. My truck has been sitting for about 3 years so I've done a whole lot of work on it. Let me know what ya'll think and give me some feedback Bros! I would really appreciate it! Going outside to work on it some more now, putting a lot of parts on right now.
Sponsored links