Old 10-15-2012, 02:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
jkelly is on a distinguished road
Default Chysler Techs Careless

So I live in Saint Augustine Florida and bought my Ram 1500 at Atlantic Chrysler. Got a great deal and treated well by the sales side. Decided to talk my truck in for an oil change, they left the dip stick hanging out and gave me the truck back. Decided to give them a scond chance, took my wife's Jeep in for a tranny service, they put the filter in backwards and caused a valve to fail. Had enough and took both vehicles to Jacksonville Chysler, they had the Jeep for 2 weeks to fix tranny, had to call Chrysler to speed up the process (was just sitting on the lot not being worked on). Last straw, took my Ram in for another oil change, left the dip stick out and got grease and oil on the fender, rear bumper and step rails. How does that happen? I wouldn't be so pissed except for the fact that I know how simple of a task this was. I really hope Chysler reads these because I would have thought that going to the dealership would have been safe. Feel free to reply or respond if anyone has a way for me to contact someone who can really change something with these techs. Thanks!!