Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2012 Express RCSB
Trim Level: Express
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:17
Gst95dsm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAM EM View Post
No biggie, they seem to be good people. Glad to hear they balanced well. I'm still waiting on funds to get all of the tires , but I will post up pics as soon as I do! I have already purchased 1 tire (nitto 420s 305/45's) and had it mounted so I could test-fit on the front end, so here's a teaser pic, lol!
Gonna look sick bro. I've got some Spyder black housing headlights in route right now... I'll post up when I get them on. I think with the black SRT's it's really going to finish off the look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcbigbadram View Post
does anyoneknow if the replicas and the oe ones have the same offset? my oe 22's with305/45/22 rub so bad they wore a small groove in the sidewall after about 3 miles. 1/4 spacers fixed it but im thinking of going with narrower tire when these ones wear out.
I don't know the exact answer to this, from the little bit of google search I did to try and find you an answer.... it seems like they would be the same offset, and tons of people are running your exact set up. One thing I do know for sure though is that not every brands 305/45r22 is actually the same size. So some may rub, some may not depending on the tire brand if clearance is very close.