Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Crew 4x4(Rambox)
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:34
Colorado700R is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINEMEGACAB06 View Post
i too am an ATV nut...i own a BRUTE FORCE 750, worked a tad bit, has team green skins, team green pwdr coated bead lock rims, fasst bars, elka shocks, team green skids & axle brush guards...etc. i purchased my megacab thinking the same, how i was gunna haul the quad, funny how us men think, the wifes think we are A-HOLEZ...lol

Bruties are badass! Bunch of people I know have them, and I have wrenched on a few of them. I love the muzzy exhaust kit for them. Makes that twin single like a small block V8 . I've also seen people make mistakes when tuning brutes with a single exhaust. two cyclinders out one pipe can be misleading to a dyno sniffer. More than a few have leaned the rear cylinder out too far.

As for the wives...Mine is as addicted to the sport as I am. Her's is a BB 480 YFZ, with a MMAD +1 ported head, and 13.5-1 piston...it rips shit and giggles, and with her 100lbs on it, she scoots across the dunes/trails like a rocket....and her "You just got beat by a girl" dune flag is rather fitting LOL