View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2001 dodge ram 1500 club cab
Color: White
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:10
KillerNathan is on a distinguished road

Alright saved a little money and bought a 3in body lift kit from performance assessories. had to do it on a school day since FedEx don't ship on Saturday so my hole weekend was messed up. Anyway got it Monday thanks to a half day i got home early and time i got home and started to loosen the body mounts FedEx pulled up so that was good. No bolt where stuck thank god so lifted the bed in 20 min. Didn't use the hose for the gas can filler it was so small so i just loosened the clamps and slide out a bit. so that done on to the cab got everything disconnected and moved and what not. Had to pry open the fender splash guards to get to the pivot arm that was pain. So lifted the cab put everything altogether tried starting nothing i was thinks **** what did i pull off or broke when lifting it. i forgot i had to lengthen the shifter rod took that off with was pain to get off in a small place with big hands. Had to wait for my neighbor with a mig welder to weld it in. I only got a cheap 110 stick welder so i didn't really want to use it. time he got home it was 8 pm and pitch dark got it welded and put back on and bang it ran prefect just got to adjust it a little. Didnt have time to put on the fornt bumper brackets. here a pic before the bumper risen.

next day i didnt buy rear bumper bracket so made on in welding put it on and the front one after i got home. Used my sister camera this time so good pics for once.

Time for some 35s now