View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:25 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsub View Post
Ya i would love a lift but holding out right now. I was looking at a 6inch lift. If i had any sense i should have had the dealer do it. Bought a house mid 2010 and from the slate tile, granite, deck and 'mods / upgrades' on the house its getting pushed out more and more. Better ROI with putting money into the house then the truck.
This is true i have no since one Roi though lol I've put probably 10k into my truck between what's done already and what's ordered and still haven't finished my bathroom remodel I started 2 years ago. To one there own though, when you get ready to lift just ask we are more than happy to provide answers.

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!