View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Well since this is my thread I'll keep this part on topic, no new mods but went to a car show yesterday. Didn't place but my truck vs a 1932 Custom coupe and I'd pic the 32coupe as well lol I will say though for those looking into a great Polish (not you Sean ) Zaino is an awesome product IMO

Parked next to the Palace Saloon which is the oldest bar in Florida

For those not really into detailing but still like there trucks (or wife's car) to look good after it's been ran through the auto wash I would suggest Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax. It comes in a spray bottle and will last you 3-5 washes. Do a section at a time, lightly spray your panel with it and wipe it off with a nice Adams/Griots/Maguiar's Microfiber Towel and the results look great. Below is my friend (RaceRam9) Kevin's truck. He goes to shows but also drives his truck everyday, washes his truck maybe once a month via those auto wash places and the truck still looks pretty good after a coat of the Ultimate Wash and Wax. Considering the years and mileage put on the truck and baked in a southern GA north FL sun it still looks pretty good all shined up. And Red isn't exactly known for being a sun friendly color

For anyone wondering about his rims, they're stock rims that were Plasti-Dipped with the edge of the "circles" taped off.