Trim Level: 1500 SLT LONESTAR QC
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:99
aepowell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdramman View Post
Can't send PM's yet.

If you plug in the the harness to the DB-ALL and the green light comes on and then goes off, then the unit is programmed to your truck.

The DB-ALL doesn't flash the LED for anything except the remote start. Meaning that when you lock or unlock the doors, the LED doesn't flash. This is what troubled me when I first put mine in.

It's a little sensitive to the 3 distinct locks within 3 seconds. If the parking lights don't flash, then the DB-ALL doesn't see the signal.

I think your problem is that the unit is not set to RF-OUT. You can check by going into the programming mode of the DB-ALL.

This is in the DB-ALL manual on page 22, but I'll try and give you the steps.

1) Turn Key to on and then remove key.

2) Hold down the black button on the DB-ALL.

3) After 3 seconds the LED will turn orange then go off.

4) Let go of the button.

It will blink green to tell you which feature it is on, and then red to tell if it is activated or not.

RF-Out is feature 1- 1 blink green. On is 2 blinks red, off is 1 blink red.

You'll want it to blink Green, Red, Red......

To change the options you'll have to use the black 10 pin harness.

A pulse of the LOCK wire (green) to ground will change the option.

Let me know if that helps or not.
I cant get mine to work. When I hit the unlock 3 times the parking lights blink but that is all it does. When i run the above test it goes green red ,green red green red I tried to start it manually by grounding the blue/white wire on the black 10 pin then touched the pink and violet to 12 volt hot and it didn't start the truck. When I touch the green or blue to ground it will lock and unlock the truck. I got my unit from the same dealer you bought yours from and he was supposed to program it for my ram. Wher do I go from here?
thanks,
aepowell

Aepowell Sherman,TX.