View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
TheBlackHemi will become famous soon enoughTheBlackHemi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostR1der View Post
^^^ lol you change wheels a lot haha.

I'm thinking about the 335's in chrome. They weigh 34-39 ponds from what I can gather. I like the OEM SRT's but they are what everyone gets. They look good though and I would stay with gloss black.
Yeah I know....KMC Slides, these 338s, and maybe some SRTs (all in a 6 month period). I could have had a set of oem ones before my slides but IMO the slides looked6 better....It's just the weight of the slides that got me turned off pretty quick. I think they weighed around 45# which I didn't know that until I already bought them. That's when I ran across boss just started production on 22" 338s (never made them bigger than 20s), called them directly, and they sent me the first set produced which were black and chrome (powdercoated them obviously). I like standing out from the rest and that's one only reasons I haven't got some SRTs because there the most common wheel for the 4gens these days.

BTW the 335s are 39.6lbs....
http://www.bossmotorsports.com/wheel...d=1913&cat=466