Old 10-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:47
GhostR1der is on a distinguished road

Funny story I didn't even test drive my truck. Lol I k we what I wanted without question before I drive it. I drive it home with .2 miles on it.

Yesterday a RAM slt pulled up to me and kept revvin it up. It was completely stock but the kids driving were staring at my truck and I could see them admiring it. We take off from the light and he stomps on it and I just continue normal speed letting the maggy growl just a little. Well the next light the same thing but he kept slowing down and stomping on it beside me. I usually don't like to race our ram brothers but he was more interested in seeing what my truck would do I guess so he suckered me into it. We were about a 20 roll and we both stomped on it. My truck down shifted and began to squeal tires. The maggy was screaming then and I was pullin him fast. I let off when I shifted to 3 and slowed down. The kids in the truck pulled back up and they all had huge smiles on there face. It was a kill but more than that I think they were inspired with what they wanted in there truck.