View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, some punk kids stole the copper, furnace, and whatever else to scrap including the tin roof off the garage...oh well, I am all in on this project if it happens. The second floor I may gut and redo the floorplans, its kind of funky in a way. Imagine, 3 bedrooms connected with a common hallway that is seprated by a staircase and landings in a "T" fashion... walk out of any bedroom with a short hallway and step down 1 or 3 steps onto a landing and back up into another short hallway in 3 different directions? I would redo the staircase on the upperlevel to go onto a common hallway with the floor "T"'d instead of the stairs. The second level is a pitch roof so lots of cieling angles with skylights, I love it. No roof leaks and roof looks good for a few years still so first would be foundation repairs on 2 walls about 10 feet total, install electrical and plumbing. Going to get a wood burner for heat for the time being until I get situated... Basement is scarey as hell but once I get working on it...it will be ok, this house was built in 1925, so I think the basement was dug after the house was built...could be enlarged if the supports are proper which would be very nice to do.