View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: Full Garage!
Trim Level: ....
Rep:48
AJ@AutoAnything.com is on a distinguished road
Default Now offering an even better discount for Forum Members

Guys I am happy to announce that due to the overwhelming response and support from RamForumz members we are able to increase the discount up to 16%!. Starting today RamForumz members will receive 16% off their purchases from AutoAnything. I get a lot of questions from members on how to receive this discount so I though I would try and make it a little more clear and give you guys 5 easy ways to get the 16% off.
  1. Click the large Orange Banner and order away! The discount code is automatically applied when you check out. By far the easiest and fastest way!!
  2. Click "Click-to-LiveChat" to automatically chat with one of our sales guys, but let them know you are with RAMFORUMZ to get the 16% off discount!
  3. Go to AutoAnything.com, fill your cart with what your truck deserves and enter in Promo Code "FRMRAM16"
  4. Call us at 1-888-591-8563 and let the sale guys know the Promo Code! "FRMRAM16"
  5. Lastly PM me and I would be happy to set you guys up with a quote!
Thank you for the continued support! As always please feel free to PM me with any question you guys have!
-AJ

Click the ^banner^ and save up to 16% on Dodge Ram mods.
We price match, simply call 888-591-8563 or
Click-to-liveChat and we'll beat ANY price by $1.

Need a Tonneau cover? Research guide here.
Sponsored links