View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 4x4 Regular Cab w/8ft bed
Trim Level: Tradesman 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:963
Gantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to behold

I agree with everone as well EWC. I bought a small twin tank Hitachi air compressor for the garage and set it to 90psi output and it works great for my 12 year old half inch Craftsman Pro which is basically an Ingersol Rand in disguise. You know back in the days when LOWE's first came out, their Kobalt wrenches were actually a SnapOn product and said so on the back of the packaging until SnapOn realized it took business away from their mobile tool trucks. Just an FYI. I wish I would have kept the packaging from 2000. Yeah, you wont go wrong with LOWE's or Home Depot for the DIY'er. For lug nuts and suspension nuts and bolts, I'd recommend a half inch air ratchet or 18V Cordless impact driver. And for small bolts and nuts for say oil or transmission pans and front and rear diff covers, a 3/8 inch air ratchet or a 10-14V cordless impact driver will work perfect. Man your makin me want to go tear something apart just talkin about tools bud! Hahaha!

Last edited by Gantman; 10-26-2012 at 05:39 PM.