View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 09:08 PM
Ram Ham

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1475
KA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud ofKA1OTE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asur View Post
yes you did, he is pulling your leg, lmao, hey I don't see the cabin air filter as a mod ordered or a future mod to come, you really need to at this mod to your list, its only about 25$ and will keep the inside of your truck nice and clean. Nice truck by the way
Cabin air filter mod? I am all for a clean truck.. I am OCD when it comes to cleanliness and being orderly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoylCC5 View Post
BTW- definitely stay away from fast.... everytime i look at his build thread it makes me want to spend money
That is not entirely a bad thing.. wanting to make your rig shine and stand out, I mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth View Post
I know a mod that won't cost any money! Pull off that black tape on the B-Pillar! Will make the truck a heck of alot cleaner IMO.
Pull the tape off.. what tape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoylCC5 View Post
Definitely listen to those two the black on the pillars makes it look cheap. pulling it off will just give it a cleaner look. i got lucky and dodge didnt put that stuff on 3rd gens
So pulling the tape reveals.. what?.. more metallic gray paint?? That would be awesome! How would one go about removing this tape??