View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 10:16 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3247
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you won't find a big brake kit for that price, but you will be able to upgrade you stopping power with the setups I mentioned. I personally have been extremely happy with my EBC upgrade that I ordered from AutoAnything 3 years ago, and it's only now that I have to think about a big bake kit because of my hp level.

I would look at AA, specifically for the EBC sport rotors, green stuff 6000 series pads for the rear, and sreenstuff 7000 series for the front. When I'd been looking 3 years ago, AA was the best price I could find, plus they have free shipping. Now, if you can find a stainless braided kit for your year I'd get it too, I know ProComp is making one for the 4th gens, so have a look at it http://www.andysautosport.com/dodge/...c22001777.html

Hope this helps