View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

My BiL's 1968 Dodge Dart GTS only gets driven onto the show trailer, by him & his brother
Because of everyone wanting to look at it, they also just had to touch it, Now he puts those posts around it with ropes, people have to stay 10' away. The car is in Connecticut

A friend of mine out here in the San Diego outskirts,
has a 1970 Charger 500, it is a pre computerized car, it used to be parked out in front of my apartment, last time i asked him, he said it was in a barn about 20 miles further out in the country. The sad part is that he has not even gone out to see it in about 10 years.
The wiring for the lights is junk & the vinyl top is in real bad shape
By now, i can only imagine what kind of shape it is in.
My friend was bad into illegal substances, mostly wired all the time, so it is probably a good thing that he stays away from the Charger
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle