View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:334
starquestbd22 is a jewel in the roughstarquestbd22 is a jewel in the roughstarquestbd22 is a jewel in the roughstarquestbd22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoylCC5 View Post
You should definitely pick up a xbox!!! no offense to players on PS3, and you might be pretty good, but every time ive played on PS3, i kick everyones ass lol
I have my good and bad rounds but overall I'm just pretty average. I love sniping though, especially other snipers....actual sniping, not quick scoping or camping. I mean finding a good nest, waiting, compensating for bullet drop and sometimes a moving target, and popping someone in the head from 700-800 yards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonsnorth View Post
I played an MMORPG called Everquest for 10 years off and on. (mostly on LOL) My wife hated it because it is a huge time sink in order to be good at it and reach higher levels. I played 3 accounts on 2 computers at one time. This enabled me to play by myself alot and not rely so much on other players to achieve goals that require several players. (needless to say I was addicted LMAO) I quit playing about November 2011 and have not picked it back up since. I miss it occasionally but now realize how much time I really sank into it. Crazy! Now the only game I play is the one called REAL LIFE. I used to love to play xbox shooters too.
I played World of Warcraft for about two years. God knows how much time I put into that mess and what do I have to show, lol? My buddy that I used to play with and I call it Wow Crack. It absolutely is addictive. Like you, I dropped it a few years ago and haven't looked back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfairkickazz93 View Post
Forza is great! I dont think I am going to get horzon though. It looks too fake and it isnt as realistic as 4.

I have BF3 but I dont like the feel of the game comapred to COD. I die alt more in BF3 then in COD.
I'm the opposite. I started on BF3 and love it and I just can't get the hang of COD. The mechanics are entirely different. I die 6 or 7 times to every kill in COD.
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.