View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:26 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:367
starquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
That's how I feel about video games, waste of time. I understand though, if you enjoy it it's a hobby, blah blah blah....
I agree on both parts. If it's a hobby and brings you enjoyment...hey, more power to ya. I certainly am not going to knock anyone for it. But WoW was so extensive that it required a LOT of time and being able to play at certain times and for a certain amount of time to really do it right. So it could actually start getting in the way of other things.

Of course, WoW is a PC game so you could type in "/played" and it would tell you how many total hours you had spent playing. I can't remember but I think when I stopped playing I had played somewhere around 175 days....that's right, 175 24 hour days!!! Like I said, that was over a three or so year period but damn....that's six months of my life!!!! That's why i finally stopped playing and why I like Playstation. I can play for 30 minutes if I have free time and quit whenever I want or need to.
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.