Old 10-31-2012, 11:22 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: Full Garage!
Trim Level: ....
Rep:48
AJ@AutoAnything.com is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull Ya View Post
I was just told that the 16% discount only applied on items(or purchases)that are over $150. Also it only applies to certain items by certain manufactures. As an example it does not apply to Weathertech products----Is this correct? I guess any disclaimer must be in the fine print somewhere??????????????
Jay
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
There are some items that are out of autoanything's control and they can't discount. Undercover brand items I know are one(from when I bought my tool boxes).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is an asterisk that does state this...
Snrusnak got to this before me, he is correct though. Unfortunately some manufacture have what they call MAP (Manufactures Advertised pricing) which states we can not discount it at all, and when it comes to this rule Weathertech is king! Everywhere you go weathertech products will be the same price (after shipping).
Now, AutoAnything does something that you won't find anywhere else on all their products even ones that follow MAP. We offer a one year price match Guarantee, if you find any product cheaper within one year from the purchase date we will credit you back the difference. So while we can't offer the a discount on MAP now, if that product or products goes on sale or the manufacture does a one time sale you will get that credit back.
-AJ

Click the ^banner^ and save up to 16% on Dodge Ram mods.
We price match, simply call 888-591-8563 or
Click-to-liveChat and we'll beat ANY price by $1.

Need a Tonneau cover? Research guide here.