View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
DeWalt - They are Yellow for a reason.
LOL what does that mean? My harbor freight one is black, it must be top of the line, eh?

I've given up on an affordable and reliable cordless for heavy use. The harbor freight one is dirt cheap and has been reliable for me, for light use. Obviously it wouldn't hold up in heavy use.

I have a bunch of hitachi tools, they are top notch especially for the price. I have an array, craftsman, milwaki, hitachi, dewalt, etc. I think I own some of each and really they are all great tools, especially if you don't use them day in and day out. I have a black and decker corded drill that is finally dying(I think the brushes need replaced....although I'll likely just buy a new one). The drill is probably about 40 years old and has absolutely been hammered on. We used it one year putting plywood up on friends/neighbors/people who need help houses when the hurricanes came through real bad around 2005, used it for like a week straight all day every day drilling into block houses. It got so hot you could barely touch the plastic casing bare handed lol. Black and decker now is like a tonka toy...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.