Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4
Color: BLACK
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:9
PeterGriffin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostR1der View Post
Unbroken definitely is paying attention to detail with his truck. I would not hesitate to take his advice on anything. If you plan to tow at all then I would STRONGLY suggest a set of helper bags. I bottom out fairly easy with the set up I have now. I will end up getting upgraded sway bars eventually but I think the rear pan hard bar re locator is more important. Its nothing something that is super-bad but it drives me crazy to have the side to side motion when going over small bumps.
Point taken, thanks! I'm definitely getting the air bags, just need to make sure I get the right ones. I rarely tow my big trailer, mostly a 7x14 V-nose dual axle (w/electric brakes) with 2 motorcycles, and that's not very often either.
MOPAR trailer brake controller,rubber floor mats & rear view camera*tint*Plastidipped wheels*K&N drop-in*180 thermostat*debadged*running boards DELETED*Front Speakers:Quantum Audio 6-inch*Rear Speakers:Pioneer 6x9*Alpine 4-channel amp*Kenwood Sub amp*Sub:2/10-inch Rockford Fosgate*high/low/fog HIDs