Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Red
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:139
SnoylCC5 will become famous soon enoughSnoylCC5 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostknife View Post
Looks like ill be the smallest truck there with the leveling kit lol. Doesnt hurt my feelings. Im excited to get over that way, its been a while. Also you guys planning on camping? Theres Sandy Shores Campground which is right on the lake, and from what i remember it was pretty nice. There are also hotels (Dunes Waterfront and Silver Sands Resort) near by for the faint of heart haha.

***EDIT: I know it would be kinda costly but depending on how many people we have and what we wanna do. I could also bring my boat and do some tubing or wakeboarding/waterskiiing, though I dont have water skis.***
that does sound fun! and with it being such a long trip for me i was planning on camping out friday night and then leaving saturday night after we were done (that way i was back home on Sunday.) and im right there with you with the leveling kit. thats all i have done, and i will possibly have a 3" body lift by then

Mods: Debadged, plasti-dip all chrome, 2.5" leveling kit, 10000k HID's, Superchips Flashpaq 3865, red interior LED's
Soon to come: 6" suspension lift, 35" or 37" tires, New rims (undecided), 5% tint all around, LED tailgate bar