View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 4x4 Regular Cab w/8ft bed
Trim Level: Tradesman 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:963
Gantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to behold

I think it's a great idea to bring to the civilian side of life BrandonMski! I know I enjoyed using the DIY Auto Shop at any base I was stationed at and understood the rules and regs which is the most important factor in this business adventure. Too many sue happy people out there are the ones I'd be worried about if cuts, bruises, and or injuries were to most likely occur. Full release of liability forms are required like the ones we signed before handing our drivers license over for a lift and required tools for usage. Lifts were 10 an hour and rental stalls with no lifts were 10 bucks a day when I was in which helped when rebuilding a small block 350 in a Stingray. Man those were the days brother! I can still see the whole area in my head man! A very well kept up piece of property. There was a wash rack area, a 20 hydraulic lift garage area, 30 covered stalls that surrounded the outside of the garage area for inoperative vehicle storage or floor jack type services, and even a full on paint booth! It would work most definitely but it just takes a lot of understanding in the liability aspect and making sure all equipment is safe to work on and around to cover your butt if you know what I mean.