View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Daddy454 is on a distinguished road

Don't post here much,but lurk somewhat,just to stay current.This thread has got me concerned due to a 600 mi road trip I got coming up.My wife will be driving due to me having a broken right leg.This shit sounds scary from some of the posts I've read.Anyway,I've tried running my VIN,and it shows no recalls due,except some have said Dodge hasn't "issued" an official recall yet.I've looked through all my paperwork for the build date,and cannot find it....unless I missed it and someone can direct me there.I had my wife go look on the driver door for it,and no luck.Soooo,I hobbled my ass out and looked for myself.No sale.Then I remembered I had to have some bodywork done on the driver side door due to me being a dumbass back in May.Don't ask.So now I don't have the sticker on the door anymore due to it getting re-painted,only the tire psi one on the frame.So,my question is,after all this,is where else can I find out when my build date was?The only thing I found on my paperwork was that it was built at the Warren Plant.Sorry for the longwinded post.