View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 crew cab 2wd
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:119
Mopar Big Horn will become famous soon enoughMopar Big Horn will become famous soon enough

Dave Davis East Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Lincoln Greenville, NC

i purchased my RAM in september last year and have been more than pleased with it and the dealership. the salesman that sold me the truck sends me a personal email every couple months asking if everything is still going good with the truck and if not to get up with him asap to let him know so he can help get it taken care of. every time i have been to the dealership i have always stopped in to see him and if i needed a rental he had one waiting for me. the salesmens at the dealership are nice if your just looking they dont hound you, they let you look and when you pull on the lot you dont have 20 people running to your vehicle before you can even get out and when buying my RAM, Jim my salesman, i expected to be going back and forth with numbers and everything but he was even making sure i had any and all rebates, incentives, discounts, promotions from dealer and manufacturer and giving me top dollar on my trade-in which i owned. when all said and done i got a $40,000 RAM for $19,000 even and that included taxes, tags, fees, you name it. there service shop is always busy but almost always do a great job on getting you in and pretty quick and the body shop does great work and have it done in a good time frame. i told my sister to check them out when she was looking at a 4 door wrangler and she talked to Jim and she ended up getting a good deal with her trade-in. when my wife decides she wants to get rid of her envoy we will be going to see Jim at east carolina auto. this dealership is definately the best that is in this area, check them out.