Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 TRX4 Quad Cab
Trim Level: TRX 4
Color: maroon
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
cgsjls is on a distinguished road

Nick,

This happened to me about a month ago. First, file a claim with the chrysler service corp. I have the number if you need it. You can also go to their web page and file the claim on there too. They should call you with in two days. Next, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureu. The better business bureu filed a complaint and had my tow bill payed for me. The chrysler corp after filing the complaint and threatning lawsuit comped me for a chrysler rental vehcile. The dealership was not helpful at all except the girl at the service counter. The service manager was useless and would not even give me the number for chrysler until I requested it. He also denied knowing anything about the ongoing issue. He also tried to tell me that nothing broke except for the nut coming off. Luckily I had done research and had the parts list in front of me for most of the trucks repaired with this issue. There is a thread on here that has the parts list posted. My drive shaft was not replaced.

I do think I have some transmission issues since mine broke. Mine come loose at almost 40mph. I hope everyone that has this issue sticks it to Chrysler and makes them pay for letting this issue go so long. Before I forget, my truck is also not on the recall list. Even though it obviosly had the issue. I was told to call the chrysler rep. back and he will arrange an appointment with the dealership to still install the part issued in the recall.

I hope this helps you and good luck. After this issue. I have no faith in Dodge, or their dealerships.