View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: R/T Baby!!!
Color: Bright White
Rep:2078
chithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond reputechithead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat06 View Post
sorry but 120 miles in 50 minutes is averaging 144 mph. And if you had to slow down for multiple towns along the way, i would suspect you would have to be going about 160-170 on the highways. And seeing how the SRT-10 topped out at 154, i find this unlikely.

I haven't really pushed my truck yet (fairly new to me), but i'd say i've been up to around 100. Now in my GT i've been up to 136, But it felt like I was going about 90, so smooth.
Alright you got me. I have been racking my brain trying to make sure that was right and it's not. It was 122 miles from the campus to the house, and I did it in one hour and 16 minutes from the school parking lot to our driveway.

The under 50 minutes was a Mustang story so that doesn't apply here. I also have a 13 minute cruise with the Stang, from the Airport in Indianapolis to my parent's house in Greenfield, IN (Technically the Indy/Greenfield line). Young and dumb my friends, young and dumb.

My sincerest apologies.

Last edited by chithead; 10-19-2009 at 05:33 PM.