Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Vehicle: 1995 dodge ram
Trim Level: none
Color: red
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
swerv is on a distinguished road
Default 95 ram 5.2 missing but no check engine light

hi everyone this is my first post. i dont know if im posting in the rite section or not lol but here goes. i have a 1995 ram 1500 2 wheel drive. first ram ive ever owned and i love it. had a couple small isues with tps codes and o2 sensors codes i changed the o2 sensor and cleaned out the iac valve. the codes that i gave the auto parts store said the code was tps related could be anything on throttle body tho. after that i ran codes again and its holding the 37 but light hasnt came back on yet. now this can mean different things from the same year i was told. like if its got a tow package and trans temp sensor could throw that code but thats only on 3/4 and 1 ton trucks i think and mines a 1/2 ton so im confused. the truck every once in a while will start spitting sputtering maybe a little back firing loss of power. so i pull over and after a minute or two it clears up. doesnt matter if its hot or cold or im driving 25 or 65 its just so random. so if anyone can shed some light on the sputtering thing or the 37 code what it actually means i would greatly apreciate it thanks.

Last edited by swerv; 11-05-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Sponsored links