Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T
Color: Metallic Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:29
RAM-RT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrt1993 View Post
It's really ironic that I stumbled upon this thread, I've been in lurk mode for a few months..the guy with the 2011 R/T being tuned by Hemifever is me. I gotta say, Hemifever does a great job and he's a great guy to work with.

As for results, I feel like I haven't done enough testing to give you guys full info on this stuff. But really, the canned 93 performance tune from diablo isn't nearly as good as Hemifever's tune. Hemifever's tune is also way faster than B&G's tune that I had. A buddy of mine has a cummins has an efi live tune, a stall converter, exhaust, and possibly some other stuff done to it. Me and him race regularly. Before my B&G tune, he flat out beat me. After my B&G tune, I could hang with him until 90 at which point he blew by me. Last night with Hemifever's tune, I beat him. The crazy thing is, he actually put an upgraded turbo in it two days ago. He was surprised to say the least. I'm pretty sure he was expecting to slaughter me. On a side note, since I only have 2WD, he doesn't use his 4WD against me. He'd most likely beat me with his 4WD on.
Very nice. I may have to contact Hemifever for some custom tuning after some more mods. If you have a chance, see if you can do some 0-60 and 1/8 mile times with the trinity. It would be nice to compare to mine to see the improvment.