View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asur View Post
Lmao, I did not know there was a thread congratulating me for hitting the 2k zone, yes my posts are usually long, but I try to give the User all the info they need to make there own decisions. Well, apart from welcoming new members that is. Why 2k and then nothing. I had called it a night when I hit the 2 k and then got so busy at work that just have not had any time. I have just yesterday gotten back to a point I could sit and type, you miss a few days here and you got to read for hours and hours just to catch up. Usually my computer is just logged in here at the forum and stays like that all the time so I never notice if someone is pm'ing. Anyways tks for the congratulatory posts, but not necessary. All the best
There you go!
And congrats again....haha!

Now....your avatar is freaky
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!