View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1772
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

I gotta learn from the both of you!
Riding in websterc's truck a few weeks back makes me want a super charger or something of that sort.

I want power.....

Lead me to the fast land

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterGriffin View Post
Yeah...F&%K Hennessey and whatever car/truck it is he rode in on...

ANYWAY...

I really like the idea of FI for my truck and looked at RIPP. Now that tuning isn't (or shouldn't!) be an obstacle, a good tuner should be able to get everything they can SAFELY out of it...

I was looking real hard @ the Maggie that HHP has here too... http://www.highhorseperformance.com/MagnaCharger_TVS2300_Complete_Supercharger_Kit_p/01-23-61-457-bl.htm.

Even if you went as far as using a purpose built FI/low compression short-block with a forged bottom end (so you could crank the boost up a lil bit) and likewise a stout tranny...it'd still be cheaper than the diesel build I was looking at... (STOCK 6.4 short block is around $11K)...

I'll never get the twist that my diesel had (almost 1100 lb/ft torque and that was with just bolt-ons) but at over 1 ton lighter and the proper suspension it will run circles around it in other respects.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!