View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 RAM Sport CC 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:623
bighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to allbighemi04 is a name known to all
Default Nissan Sentra..........

I was crusing along Interstate 80 on Saturday in Illinois at about 10 pm. I am in the middle lane doing about 65 and I see in my mirror some annoying blue headlights. I look to my left and its a blacked out Nissan Sentra with dual exhaust. I pull up next to the guy and he starts goating me speeding up and slowing down. He rolls his passenger window down and asks me if I want to go and I kinda just laughed at him, sure if you want to. We waited until traffic was open in front of us, got next to each other. He looked over gave me the thumbs up and honked it off, rolling at 65. Third honk came around and I just hammered it. I have no idea what this guy wanted to accomplish but its now Wednesday and I still haven't seen him. So if anyone sees the douche in a Nissan Sentra with dual exhuast, let me know so I know hes ok.
Sponsored links