Old 11-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 4X4
Trim Level: Crew Cab SLT BigHorn
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
S77R is on a distinguished road

Well, I have only had my truck back for 2 weeks and was gonna wait a little longer to respond but here it goes. Truck went back in 3.5 weeks ago for the second time to replace the TC. The same re-manufactured TC was ordered again and this time they said they were told by the Dodge engineers to replace the front trans pump and do a trans service too. After being at the dealer for 7 days, I got it back about 2 weeks ago. So far it is definitly driving better then the first time I had the TC replaced. I think in these 2 weeks I have had it back I might have felt a quick vibration a few times but nothing like the first replacement. Not enough to bring it back for a 3rd time yet. I would get a bad vibration 2 or 3 times a day before. I am not 100% convinced yet the problem is totally gone, gonna give it more time, but it is better. Sometimes I feel like I am babying the truck some now cause I don't want to have to go through this problem again! I just wish I could feel confident in these parts they are using, but I don't. Oh well, It is better the second time around but the jury is still out as I want to put more miles on it.