Old 11-09-2012, 12:15 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram
Color: Tan
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:10
Rowdy123 is on a distinguished road
Angry 2003 Dodge Ram 3.7 litre Help!!!

I have a dodge ram 2003 3.7 litre and I have installed a K&N Cold Air Intake, Pulstar Iridium Power spark plugs, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, 22 inch rims and I have just installed a autochipsdirect chip. And, I can actually feel the difference in the pedal. Definately faster. But, I didn't want to do it but to install the powerbox(chip) I had to splice my IAT sensor wire to connect it. Now, my check engine light is on. I have only had it installed for a day and since I do feel a real difference, I don't want to take it off. Before I installed the chip, I had an airram powerwire but I really never felt anything from it. But, when I installed it the check engine light came on as well but eventually went off. Does anyone have any suggestions for me. Tomorrow I am having a flex-a-lite 183 fan installed as well. I hope to get some more power and torque from it also. I am trying to get all the power I can from my 3.7 because I got a great deal on the truck and it is great shape. Money is just tight so I cannot do much more right now.
Sponsored links