View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Rep:7
steve5901 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maybe I can help you - DONT BUY A RAM

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CHRYSLER CORP

Maybe someone will read this and not buy a Dodge product. I wished I had seen something like this before I made the mistake of buying one.

Just took delivery of a 2012 Ram 1500. This is my 4th Dodge truck AND LAST. What junk! The "technology package" is maybe technology as it was back in 2004. Doesn't allow uploads from iPod, iphone, lap top or Mp3's.

The truck was way out of alignment and pulled hard to the right.

They left the wheel locks in the glove box for me to install.

I paid extra to go from the standard wheels to the 20 inch wheels. Then an additional $400 to get "chrome clad aluminum" wheels. What this means is chrome plastic hub caps!! The truck is brand new and the "chrome" is already pitted. The dealer says that I am mistaken that this wonderful plastic cannot pit. I was looking at the hub cap, which is already heavily pitted while he siad this. I can imagine what it will look like after some brake dust gets on it.

I am so unhappy, after 3 days I offered them $2,000 to take it back and give me my old truck back. They said maybe $4,000-5,000 and I could get my old truck back if they could find it.

I have driven this only to and from the dealer 4 times to get various things fixed. I have NOT driven anywhere else. It has 135 miles.

I will be posting similar comments on as many sites as I can find. I hope to keep someone else from wasting their money on a Chrysler product.

Sponsored links