View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
Looking good Josh! You do realize that using the phrase 'legacy in the making' has placed you in the spot light and I "WILL" hold you to that claim. You do know that.....Right ???
It's not a word to be taken lightly. But you know me, and you know I don't do anything small. My first boat was a 26', my first truck was a FULL SIZED RAM...etc...etc... I will NOT be getting rid of this ram any time soon. I can't afford to eat shit on it and I would if I got rid of it. When it is paid off and the suspension is old and worn out in about 10 years, I will do a lift and gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth View Post
So it begins!...Or rather.. it continues!
Indeed my friend. I am saving up for the '13 headlights. I need some projectors, my HID's aren't doing so hot, they are working ok, but the quad setup requires drilling 1" holes in the backs of the headlight housings (the caps for the bulbs), and I cant get them to seal back up. My headlights fog whenever the humidity is high (which is ALL WINTER in the PNW).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC13 View Post
This is why I don't even do a build thread. I just do minor alterations if I win the lottery there will be build thread and a new truck thread lol

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...