Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4
Color: BLACK
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:9
PeterGriffin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlibert View Post
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Keep talking...you'll think of something to say...

I'll put my vehicle resume up against yours and about anyone else's here; it may not be the best, but it's right up there. My POS M-B S55 AMG was only good for 13 and low change in the 1/4...pretty pathetic for a $130K car, huh?

The POINT was for you and all of the other Hemi Kool Aid drinking racer bois here that "smoked" this SRT or another (one such tool mentioned a Jeep SRT, and SRTs include the 8s and 10s [no one's mentioned a CrossFire, at least not that I've seen yet] which is why I mentioned the 6.1 and 6.4...the 8.0 was the focus of your "race") in addition to a number of other cars (an M3...really?!) where evidently the laws of physics, in addition to common sense (street racing?) do not apply.

How much money in that monster diesel of yours? 'Cause mine went 530 RWHP and 1100 torque (on a MILD Street tune) with an intake/tune/exhaust. The only guy that beat me that dyno day made 700 HP exactly with his "Cummins" (just had to see the gigantic sticker on the back), no torque reading though. And they had to push him off the rollers as it was leaking every fluid that truck took; oil, coolant, tranny, you name it. I laughed my ass off and got almost 20 MPG on the ride home. Yeah, quite the rocket scientist with over $20K in a $5K truck that was his daily driver...

Trolling? Think not, just keeping it real for all the fantasy street racers that seem to proliferate here. Unfortunately this forum de facto (go ahead, I'll give you a minute to look that up) condones street racing, hence all of these retarded posts, like yours...

I'm far from perfect myself, but can't help but think back in the day some tool (like yourself for example) came on here and talked smack 'cause his Hemi Ram spanked my AMG from a roll...when in reality (where some of us actually spend the majority of our time) I was laughing my arse off that said tool thought I'd waste my time/gas and engage in such nonsense...

Keep up the street racing though...karma's waiting...
MOPAR trailer brake controller,rubber floor mats & rear view camera*tint*Plastidipped wheels*K&N drop-in*180 thermostat*debadged*running boards DELETED*Front Speakers:Quantum Audio 6-inch*Rear Speakers:Pioneer 6x9*Alpine 4-channel amp*Kenwood Sub amp*Sub:2/10-inch Rockford Fosgate*high/low/fog HIDs