Thread: Tattoos!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 02:13 AM
Banned

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram 4X4 Quad Cab
Trim Level: Sport- Off Road
Color: Intense Blue
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:1930
wermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant futurewermbang has a brilliant future

The angel is my guardian angel, Lydia, named after my cousin. It is her face on it. The knight is actually a crusader, my private elementary lutheran school mascot. The cross, I drew, has an eternal flame with it also.

My nickname. Had it since I was in kindergarton.

My arm band is the same as the tribal on my right arm. Then tribal suns above the pecs. One has a blue center that fades to black, and one has a black center that fades to blue.

I have many more drawn/doodled that I want to get when the funds are there, but I spend most of those on my truck.
And if we are doing peircings I only currently have two in my ears, recently were a 0g, but back out to 14g. I used to have eyebrow, three in each ear (top, and two bottom), and also my nipples were done, but no longer.
And I met my inlaws for the first time with a blue mohawk. I let it grow out till it was about 3 inches.