View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

More n' more manufacturers are coming out with 22" wheels as they seem to be the "new" dubs from as little as five years ago.

If you're seriously considering going with 22" shoes, then don't limit yourself to the RT wheels alone. While they are [very] nice wheels, the 22" OEM RT wheels are mediocre - at best - when it comes to what's available at that size in terms of both appearence and quality.

Sure, as mentioned above, there are MANY variables to consider as your opening post is very vague [MT, AT, road tires, high performance tires, chrome wheels, suspension upgrade, etc...] and open to much interpretation, but IMHO I'm saying between 4K-5K will snatch you up a decent set of wheel/tire combo..... without knowing precisely what it is your preference is.

I don't think your estimate in reply 5 is reasonable at all if you're considering allocating no more than 2.5K for the whole thing; at least that's what past experiences have taught me.

Good luck.

Grub out!