Old 11-19-2012, 06:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge RAM Sport Crew
Trim Level: Sport w/ Sunroof
Color: Pearl Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:13
SwampDonkey2012 is on a distinguished road

Update on the Remote start install. Received my DB-ALL Module from hot.electronic on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130800506206...84.m1497.l2649

Asked him to program it accordingly. Received an email within an hour acknowledging my request. Had to wait over the weekend for the wiring harness CHTHD1. Went home on my lunch break today and the harness was there. Took a phillips head out there and my tablet. Pulled up this thread, watched the video one last time just to be sure.

Dropped the dash, disconnected the ignition wire, plugged it into the harness, plugged the truck into the other end of the harness, connected the harness to the DB-ALL. Followed the instructions EXACTLY in the video on pg 1 of this thread. Got the solid green light. Pressed lock three times! Presto! Truck started. I'm so stoked at the ease of this mod. If you haven't done yours yet, don't hesitate. My only advice would be to use the seller I mentioned above, and make sure to email him your model vehicle. Also, ask him to set the RF output to the correct setting. I did this and it arrived in perfect condition and worked first time. Literally took me more time to go to my tool box, get a zip tie, and tie the DB-ALL up inside the dash. Also I really like the idea that the only tool I needed was a phillips screwdriver. Can't beat that. Anyway, just wanted to update you guys who are a little hesitant like I was. Pull the trigger!!! you will be glad you did. I am. Just in time for the cold weather here in TX!

With the auto climate control in my truck always set to 71 degrees, this will be a handy feature this winter and next summer! Hope this helps some others out there. This forum is priceless when it comes to these things!