Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge RAM Sport Crew
Trim Level: Sport w/ Sunroof
Color: Pearl Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:13
SwampDonkey2012 is on a distinguished road

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XPRESSKIT-DB...71077894621%26

Try that link. Copied it right from the browser while on the sellers page.

dodgerram02 -

I don't believe there is. You have to re flash the unit in order to change that setting, because if reset, it always resets to the default, which is not the correct output for our trucks.

I would contact the seller and tell them they need to either reimburse you for the cost of the Xkloader and go ahead and order one, or send you a new unit and pay for the shipping on the return. Did you specify when you told him your year and make to have the output set correctly?

Also, there has been mention of local shops being able to flash the DBALL for a small fee. Might be worth looking into. I know a few local car audio shops here in TX are very familiar with these kits. They install them for hundreds of dollars, and pay probably $10 less than what we get them for. Silly what people will pay for without doing any research of their own. As well as how much shops take advantage of people's ignorance. Hope you get it working. Once you have it in, you will be glad you spent the time and energy to get it working. It was nice starting my truck in the garage from my bedroom this morning while getting ready for work. It was the perfect temperature when I got in it.